FeeSynergy provides a range of payment solutions which are designed to suit the needs of accounting and legal firms and their clients. Online card payments, direct debits, monthly instalments and fee funding at the click of a button.
Choose a better way to work
FeeSynergy Online Payment Gateway
The FeeSynergy payment gateway is fully integrated into FeeSynergy Collect however can be deployed as a standalone product. This integration enables clients to see all their outstanding invoices at one time irrespective of which invoice they clicked on. This smart design means that our clients receive additional card payments in the one transaction session.
The payment gateway is PC, tablet and mobile phone responsive which is important as a large percentage of payment gateway transactions are done on mobile devices. When your staff are taking credit or debit card payments over the counter or over the phone, they simply go onto your website and enter the client’s card details directly into the gateway. The client and the firm will receive immediate email confirmation of payment. Our unique design also differentiates between credit and debit cards enabling firms to comply with strict government rules banning profiting from merchant surcharge fees.
FeeSynergy Collect invoice and automated email reminders also incorporate a monthly instalment payment option which clients can elect via click through links. When the client clicks on the instalment payment link, they are presented with a secure online application form which enables them to select an instalment payment option which best suits their cash flow position. This self-service offering with digital signature completion ensures fast turnaround and settlement to the firm.
FeeSynergy Online Payment Gateway ticks all the boxes...
- Enables clients to make credit card or debit card payments 24/7
- Bank to bank transactions – no third parties involved in the transaction
- Security and peace of mind – the client’s credit or debit card details are only held by our bank partner thereby enabling PCI-DSS compliance.
- Your firm decides whether to pass a surcharge onto its clients.
- Lowest merchant fees in industry means you can afford not to pass a surcharge onto your clients
- Only your firms name appears on the client’s bank statement
- Client self-service monthly instalments option
- Lowest fee funding interest rates in the industry
FeeSynergy Direct Debits
FeeSynergy Collect incorporates a fully integrated Direct Debit module. It enables users to easily set up and manage Direct Debit arrangements via bank account or credit/debit cards in a flexible and secure environment.
FeeSynergy Direct Debit ticks all the boxes...
Direct Debits are administered by the Australian Payments Network through the Bulk Electronic Clearing System (BECS). There are strict regulations that firms must comply with including:
- provide clients with a bank approved Direct Debit Request (DDR)
- provide clients with a bank approved DDR Service Agreement (DDR SA)
- verify that the person/s signing the DDR are authorised to do so
- the DDR must show the name of the firm, their address and bank provided User ID
- the client must know for what services the amounts are being direct debited
- the signed DDR must be kept and retrievable (on 3 days’ notice) for at least 7 years after the last direct debit was processed
FeeSynergy Payment Gateway Questions
The FeeSynergy payment gateway is very secure. All sensitive client Credit Card or Debit Card information passes straight through to the Bank that is processing the transaction. The payment gateway is regularly independently penetration tested by Australia’s leading information security company.
Yes. This is a common requirement as many of our clients are structured this way.
Yes. In actual fact, over 95% of firms using the FeeSynergy payment gateway do not charge any surcharge.
Yes. FeeSynergy’s payment gateway differentiates between Credit Cards and Debit Cards. This is very important as Debit Cards attract a lower merchant fee than Credit Cards. In Australia it is illegal for merchants to profit from Credit Card or Debit Card surcharges.
The FeeSynergy payment gateway is a standard feature of FeeSynergy Collect however it can be purchased as a standalone application. Contact us for a quote.
FeeSynergy Collect Questions
FeeSynergy Collect is very secure. It is regularly independently penetration tested by Australia’s leading information security company. All data is hosted and supported in PCI/DSS compliant Amazon Web Services (AWS) data centres located in Australia.
No. All FeeSynergy software is implemented by FeeSynergy’s highly experienced team.
FeeSynergy Collect can be implemented in as little as 2 weeks however we suggest allowing 4-6 weeks. This is not a big IT project … the experienced FeeSynergy team do all the heavy lifting to ensure that the implementation runs smoothly.
FeeSynergy Collect is a SaaS offering. Pricing is based on the firm’s annual turnover. The return on investment (ROI) is usually within 3 months of go-live.