At the heart of FeeSynergy Collect is a powerful workflow engine. Once configured to the firm’s own business rules, this engine sends automated bulk email reminders to clients with overdue invoices. This frees up valuable resources to concentrate on the important calls to clients who are struggling to pay. With more time to talk to clients, it’s easy to create tasks, record notes, create direct debit or fee finance arrangements whilst on the call.
Choose a better way to work
FeeSynergy Automated Email Reminder ticks all the boxes...
- Your clients are prompted to settle their accounts via automated bulk email reminders.
- Email reminders and tasks are fully configured to your business rules, sent when you choose.
- Clients can click a link in the reminder to view their invoice/s and current statement.
- You can see if the client has received the reminder and opened the email.
- Clients can click a link in the reminder to make credit or debit card payments directly into the firm’s payment gateway.
FeeSynergy Collect Questions
FeeSynergy Collect is very secure. It is regularly independently penetration tested by Australia’s leading information security company. All data is hosted and supported in PCI/DSS compliant Amazon Web Services (AWS) data centres located in Australia
No. All FeeSynergy software is implemented by FeeSynergy’s highly experienced team.
FeeSynergy Collect can be implemented in as little as 2 weeks however we suggest allowing 4-6 weeks. This is not a big IT project … the experienced FeeSynergy team do all the heavy lifting to ensure that the implementation runs smoothly.
FeeSynergy Collect is a SaaS offering. Pricing is based on the firm’s annual turnover. The return on investment (ROI) is usually within 3 months of go-live.