Since the COVID-19 pandemic hit, the expression “cash is king” has never been so widely referenced in business circles.
The strength of a business’s Balance Sheet is however the strongest indicator of its ability to withstand such shocks.
In this Webinar, hosted by our good friends The Gap, FeeSynergy director Miki Simonovski discusses the importance of accounting firms having a “match fit” balance sheet.
He also discusses how FeeSynergy is helping accounting firms to transform debtors to cash enabling them to take advantage of opportunities such as tuck-ins and acquisitions.
Joining Miki on the panel was Westpac’s head of professions Paul Goessler who provided some valuable insights from a banker’s perspective. The Gap’s Mark Jenkins and Brad Turville also provide some really useful information on how accounting firms can assist their clients to preserve and enhance business value.
Below is a breakdown of the points covered:
- Why the time is now to talk more about the Balance Sheet (not just the P & L).
- A banker’s perspective of the value of a stronger Balance Sheet.
- Practical and proven strategies to build stronger and more resilient businesses.
- How to educate your clients in a leveraged and powerful way.
- Content your team can use to help clients achieve lasting success.
If you missed this webinar, you are watch the replay here