At the heart of FeeSynergy’s cloud-based debtor management platform is a powerful workflow engine. This highly sophisticated workflow engine is custom configured to drive the credit management and accounts receivable processes in professional service firms.
FeeSynergy are experts in cash collection processes within the accounting and legal sectors. Their deep understanding of payments, practice management, and key workflow linked processes has enabled them to create a unique technology platform which is used by hundreds of leading accounting and legal firms across Australia and New Zealand.
FeeSynergy Collect automated email reminders
Automated email reminders are nothing new however FeeSynergy has taken the concept to a whole new level! As FeeSynergy Collect is fully integrated with the firm’s practice management system, clients only continue to receive reminders as long as their debt/s remains outstanding in the debtor ledger.
Timing of automated email reminders is customised to suit the firm’s own credit policy and business rules – for example:
- Reminder 1 – 3 days before the payment due date
- Reminder 2 – 7 days after the payment due date
- Reminder 3 – 14 days after the payment due date
- Reminder 4 – 21 days after the payment due date
- Other reminders – scheduled as required
The wording of the automated email reminders is fully customised to meet the firm’s own requirements – the tone may range from Friendly to Concerned to Urgent to Final Notice.
The emails our platform sends are sent from your custom sending domain which means they are sent from the firm’s own email address which the client knows and trusts, for example firstname.lastname@example.org . Further to this, clients can reply to these emails (not a no-reply email that isn’t monitored) which results in a better user experience for them.
As you would expect, our platform also keeps a full audit trail of each email that is issued by our system.
Escalation of automated reminders.
FeeSynergy Collect is mapped to the firm’s practice management system configuration and can therefore identify which partner “owns” the client. This feature can be configured to automatically send emails and task alerts to the relevant partner when the invoice remains unpaid for a longer than acceptable time – say 30 days after the payment due date. A very useful feature when aligned with the firm’s Stop Work Policy.
Did the client receive the reminder?
FeeSynergy Collect not only lets you know if the client received the reminder, it lets you know if the client opened the email, how many times they opened it and even how many times they have clicked on the various self-service links.
FeeSynergy Collect’s automated email reminders have several useful features which enable client self-service. These features not only save valuable admin time for the firm but speeds up payment.
- Clients can click on a URL in the reminder to view their invoice and current statement (showing all outstanding invoices)
- Clients can click on a URL in the reminder to make credit card or debit card payments directly into the firm’s payment gateway.
- Clients can click on a URL in the reminder to request a payment arrangement – this triggers an email to the firm’s accounts receivable team to contact the client to discuss and agree on a suitable arrangement. Eg deferred payment, direct debits, monthly instalments
Other interconnected workflows
FeeSynergy Collect incorporates many processes that are interconnected and deliver great efficiencies to users.
- Automated and manual push of invoice copies and statements
- Generating engagement letters with digital completion and signatures
- Setting up Direct Debits with digital completion and signatures
- Generating fee finance agreements with digital completion and signatures
- Pausing of email reminders
- Pinning post-it-notes to client records
- Full reporting and audit
- Emails sent from the Collect platform
- Custom sending domain – emails are sent from the firm’s own email address which the client knows and trusts
- Clients can reply to these emails (not a no-reply email that isn’t monitored)
- Full audit trail of each email that is issued is kept by our system.
For further information or to arrange a demonstration of FeeSynergy Collect workflows please email email@example.com